- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac headland position this light and bright, two bedroom security apartment is mere footsteps to Curl Curl and Freshwater Beaches. Capturing a leafy outlook from within, the combined living and dining flows to a large sun-drenched wrap around balcony which is perfect for entertaining. This apartment is in original condition and is ready to add your own touches to, offering the ultimate in quality, privacy and serenity this is certainly a rare find in today's market.
With the close proximity to local beaches, Freshwater Village and CBD transport, this property provides a relaxed seaside lifestyle or prime investment opportunity.
- Generous sized double bedrooms with built-ins
- Bathroom with bath tub, separate toilet, internal laundry
- Full length sunny wrap around balcony with leafy outlook
- Automatic lock-up garage + storage room, air-conditioning
- Great scope to renovate and further capitalise
- Security complex within close proximity to beaches, restaurants and cafes.
Strata: $718 (approx p.q)
Water: $169 (approx p.q)
Council: $360 (approx p.q)
Open for Inspection:
Wednesday and Saturday 11:00am to 11:45am
Auction: Sunday 19th of February 2017 at 11am
Under Instruction from the NSW Trustee and Guardians
Adam Reeves 0408 101 525
Richard McDonagh 0429 028 330
Do you like the way we marketed this property? Adam and Richard could do the same for you too, give them a call on 0408 101 525 or 0429 028 330
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.